- Government Defence Security Personnel, Defence & Security Industry Professionals & Executives and other specially invited guests.
- The Visitor Ticket does not imply authority of entry. Proof of qualification is required at the entrance.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Dress code Working uniforms / business attire.
- No weapons permitted.
- The general public and visitors below 18 years old are not allowed entry during trade days. (Except on Public day, 10 November 2018)
- Those in shorts, bermudas, flip-flops/slippers will not be allowed entry into the exhibition and conference
If you are eligible, kindly take note of the two ways to register for Indo Defence :
We welcome all eligible visitors to register on-line ! The Pre-registration form will be activated 3 months before the show. All pre-registered visitors will have their own dedicated counters ensuring fast and efficient processing.
Register During The Show
Once the pre-registration deadline has passed, visitors will have to register on-site during the show.